Invisalign Sutton Coldfield Birmingham – for a confident smile
Straighten your teeth with Invisalign, Sutton Coldfield Birmingham
We provide Invisalign to clients in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
Invisalign is a virtually invisible cosmetic brace that has been used by over 10 million people worldwide to straighten their teeth. It is one of the most popular treatments for teeth straightening.
If your teeth are crooked, crowded or unevenly spaced and you want them straightened without anybody knowing, then you should certainly consider Invisalign.
See your amazing new smile before you commit to treatment
Before you commit to Invisalign we scan your teeth using our iTero scanner. This scan will show you a 3D simulation of how your new smile can look at the end of your Invisalign treatment.
You will be amazed by these pictures. They will show you just how straight your new teeth will be and what an incredible transformation is possible.
This scanning service is completely FREE of charge and helps you decide whether you wish to go ahead with Invisalign.
Why choose Dr Sanghera for your Invisalign treatment?
- You have a free consultation with Dr Sanghera
- FREE iTero 3D Scan
- FREE teeth whitening
- FREE retainers after your Invisalign treatment
- FREE 12 months follow up
- 0% finance is available to spread the cost
- Evening and Saturday appointments
- And it is from as little as £32 per month
- It is important to choose your Invisalign provider carefully. Dr Sanghera is highly skilled at straightening teeth. She received training by Dr Mahony, one of the world’s leading orthodontists, during her 3 year attendance at the Full Face Orthodontic Masters Programme – one of only two dentists from the Midlands to do so.
Over 100 outstanding five star Google reviews
“To sum up my experience I would say “OUTSTANDING”. Not only did the the treatment get completed super quick. I also have teeth that are finally straight...and lovely and white too:)
Pervinder did an amazing job on my teeth and did everything she could to meet my needs and wants…SHE EXCELLED!!! I highly recommend herself and the practice” Hannah
Watch the videos to see what our patients think:
Cases treated by Invisalign
Vincent after Invisalign
Kirsty after her Invisalign treatment
3 easy steps to your new confident smile
Step 1 – The Consultation and Scan
During your consultation Dr Sanghera will discuss your teeth straightening options. She will do an iTero digital 3D scan to show you a simulation of your new smile before you commit to Invisalign.
Step 2 – Start treatment with aligners
You will receive a series of aligners which you wear every day. They will gradually straighten your teeth. Each aligner is changed every 1 - 2 weeks and we will see you regularly throughout your treatment.
Step 3 – Smile Transformation
At the end of your treatment, you will have a new beautiful confident smile. Our complimentary teeth whitening creates a perfect finish. We will provide you with retainers that will keep your smile looking its best.
Which Invisalign treatment is right for you?
There are different types of treatment including Invisalign Express, Lite and Comprehensive. The most appropriate treatment depends on how crowded your teeth are. Dr Sanghera will discuss the suitability of the different options with you during your free consultation.
How long does the treatment take?
This depends on the complexity of the case. You will start seeing results in a few weeks and treatment could be completed in 6 months. For complex cases treatment may take 12 – 18 months
What are the alternatives to Invisalign?
In addition to Invisalign, Dr Sanghera offers a range of alternative braces to ensure that your choices are not limited. This means you get the most appropriate and the best treatment for your circumstances.
Other options include:
Lingual braces which are hidden behind your teeth and are completely invisible.
6 Month Smiles – a beautiful straight confident smile in an average time of 6 months.
Inman Aligner – for moderately crooked teeth this will straighten teeth in a few weeks.
Damon braces – another advanced system for very crooked teeth
How does Invisalign straighten teeth?
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that fit snugly over your teeth.
These aligners exert gentle pressure on your teeth and gradually straighten them. During your treatment you will have a series of bespoke aligners that are changed every 1 – 2 weeks until you have perfectly straight teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
- You can visualise your new smile with the iTero scanner before starting treatment
- It’s virtually invisible – so you can straighten your teeth without anybody noticing
- It’s comfortable – you get custom made smooth aligners that straighten your teeth gently
- It’s convenient – the aligners are easily removable allowing you to eat normally
- Advanced technology – the Invisalign clear aligners are the most advanced aligner system on the market
After your teeth are straightened we will whiten them for free. This produces an excellent finish to your treatment giving you beautiful straight white teeth and a confident smile.
Invisalign is an excellent treatment if your teeth are crooked or crowded, or if you have gaps between your teeth. Invisalign can also be used for teenage children if they have crooked teeth.
So if you are fed up with crooked teeth and want a discreet treatment option then Invisalign is definitely worth considering.
Yes. If your teeth have shifted following previous orthodontic treatment then Invisalign can be used to straighten them again.
The full cost depends on how complex your case is and how long the treatment will take. Simple cases start from as little as £32 per month.
Please book a free consultation to see how we can help you. We can also give you an exact fee at the time.
We offer excellent value combined with outstanding results
- FREE consultation with Dr Sanghera
- FREE iTero 3D Scan
- FREE teeth whitening after your Invisalign treatment
- From £32 per month
- 0% finance to help spread the cost
- FREE retainers at the end of treatment
- and FREE 12 months follow up
- The first step in straightening your teeth with Invisalign is to take a 3D scan of your teeth. This allows us to assess whether your teeth can be straightened with Invisalign.
- We then use ClinCheck, a computer imaging technology, to produce a comprehensive treatment plan. This plan maps the series of movements your teeth are predicted to go through until they reach their final straight position. Using ClinCheck, we will show you what your teeth and smile will look like at the end of the treatment before your treatment with Invisalign even begins.
- A series of aligners are then custom made for your teeth. These aligners fit snugly over your teeth and are worn for 1 – 2 weeks each. These aligners will gently straighten your teeth until you have the perfect straight smile that you want.
- The clear aligners are worn for approximately 20 – 22 hours per day.
- We will see you every 4 – 6 weeks throughout your treatment to ensure everything is progressing as planned.
- Once the teeth are straightened you will be provided with a retainer that will keep your teeth looking beautiful and straight.
For some young adults and teenagers, the adult treatment will work just fine for them. In particular, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible and removable, they are a great way of straightening teeth for younger adults who would otherwise feel self-conscious in braces.
Younger teenagers may be more suitable for Invisalign teen. This treatment option has been specifically designed for them as their adult teeth may not have fully come through, especially their canines and molars.
The treatment also comes with six free replacement aligners just in case some are misplaced.
The treatment on the whole is very comfortable.
When the aligners are changed there may be a feeling of pressure on the teeth as they are gently moved. Some clients find this sensation mildly uncomfortable but it typically goes away in one or two days.
Because you can remove your aligners you can continue to eat and drink whatever you like. To maintain good dental hygiene, it is important that after meals you brush your teeth before re-inserting your aligners.
To ensure the treatment progresses well the aligners should be worn all the time except when eating, drinking and brushing your teeth. You can also briefly remove them for special occasions such as weddings or important meetings – but usually this is not necessary as they are so discreet.
Once the treatment is complete you will be given a retainer to ensure that your teeth remain straight. Retainers can either be fixed or removable. Dr Sanghera will recommend the most appropriate type for your circumstances.
INTERESTED IN INVISALIGN?