Beautiful straight teeth with modern braces
Braces and orthodontist care for straightening teeth in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Having straight teeth can be a real asset. It can give us an attractive healthy smile that gets noticed by our friends, family and colleagues. It can also improve our self-confidence and make us feel good about ourselves.
Some people have teeth that are crooked. This can make them self-conscious about their smile and affect their self-confidence. It sometimes stops them from smiling, especially for photos.
Crooked teeth are also more prone to tooth decay and gum disease. They wear down more quickly and are more likely to get chipped and broken.
Why choose orthodontic treatment?
No one, no matter what your age, needs to endure crooked teeth.
Dr Sanghera uses discreet orthodontic braces to straighten your teeth gently and achieve a beautiful radiant smile.
For mildly crooked teeth this can be achieved in as little as 6 weeks.
She has done this for many clients, all of whom are delighted with their new smile. It has improved their self-confidence and they feel happier and better about themselves. After their treatment they smile and speak with confidence.
Straightening your teeth with braces is one of the best investments you can make in yourself. If you have been thinking of having your teeth straightened then please get in touch for a free consultation.
Hannah was concerned about her crooked teeth and decided to book a free consultation with Dr Sanghera. At the free consultation they discussed the various options and Hannah decided to choose orthodontic braces. The braces straightened her teeth and she was very happy with the result.
Why choose Dr Sanghera for your braces?
- Dr Sanghera is one of only a few dentists in the UK who has completed the Full Face Orthodontic Masters Programme. This was a 3 year training programme in orthodontics completed under the tutelage of Dr Mahoney, an internationally renowned specialist orthodontist.
- She has successfully treated many patients with crooked teeth and transformed their smiles. Her clients are delighted at the excellent results she has achieved for them.
- The orthodontic treatments start from £1495 or £32 per month and 0% finance is available. She also offers free consultations for anyone considering braces.
- All clients undergoing teeth straightening receive free teeth whitening at the end of their treatment. This produces a great finish to their treatment.
- She offers a comprehensive range of braces. This means that you are not restricted to one or two options. Instead, you are able to choose the brace that is most appropriate for your circumstances.
More examples of Dr Sanghera’s work.
INTERESTED IN STRAIGHTENING YOUR TEETH?
We offer a comprehensive choice of braces to ensure you get the treatment that is right for you
Lingual braces are virtually invisible because they are worn behind the teeth. They are the best option if you don’t want anybody to know you are wearing braces. Rumour has it that Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, chose Lingual Braces to straighten her teeth.
Six month smiles
Six month smiles is a very popular and discreet way of straightening your teeth. With these braces we guarantee that you will have straighter teeth in 6 months or we will give your money back.
Invisalign has been used by over 3 million people to straighten their teeth. They are commonly referred to as invisible braces because they consist of very discreet clear aligners. They can straighten teeth from 9 months.
The Inman aligner has a won a reputation for being one of the fastest braces to achieve results. It can straighten your teeth in as little as 6 weeks.
Damon braces are for people whose teeth are very crooked. It is an advanced orthodontic treatment which will take a little longer but it produces a fantastic result. It also improves your facial profile and makes you look younger.
Insignia braces are a very high quality bespoke orthodontic treatment. The braces move the teeth very precisely and relatively quickly to create stunning results.
Interceptive braces for children use an approach that avoids the extraction of healthy teeth, something that parents and children really appreciate. If your child is on a long waiting list for NHS treatment then please consider a cost effective private option.
Which brace should I choose?
The choice of brace usually depends on 3 main factors:
1. How quickly you want to have your teeth straightened.
2. How discreet you want the braces to be.
3. How crooked your teeth are.
At your free consultation, Dr Sanghera will discuss the various options and you will be able to decide which option you feel is best for your circumstances.